Friday, November 6, 2009

Things I Have Learned

Things I have learned in the past week:

*Ashley can eat her weight in grapes.

*I can kill spiders without screaming, but only the small ones.

*Laundry multiplies during the night.

*Tessa ALWAYS wants to share, as long as it's not her food or toys.

*I am in totally different place in life than I was a few years ago, and I never noticed the change in myself until it happened.

*I always stay up way too late, even when I am tired, and I don't know why.

3 comments:

The Bensons said...

Congrats on the spider thing! I remember how bad you hated them!

Anonymous said...

Grapes are probably the best fruit out there :)

I always stay up way too late to, oh well.

Kathy said...

Spiders.....hmmm....must be genetic! Hope that new place you morphed into is a happy place!
MOM