Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Savvy Shopper

So, I am so proud of myself. I went grocery shopping last night with a friend. I had about 14 rain checks to Albertsons. All of them for a 10 for $10 deal. So, my friend and I shared them, and shared coupons. And we totally got the best deals of my life. We bought about 70 boxes of cereal, 10 cans of croissants, 17 lbs. of chicken, and 4 chips and salsa. AND, we only paid $88 for all of it! I have never been so happy walking out of a grocery store! This was my best coupon shopping day ever. Just in case, if you live in the Utah area, the website to check out that all my great info comes from is www.savvyshopper.com and it is great. Anyways, I told Kirk I would blog about this, and I believe he thinks I am nuts, but I am just so proud.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome! I love deals like that! :o) If you ever have the chance to go to a seminar by the "grocery guru", you would LOVE it! I saw him at Macey's once!

Andrea said...

Dean just bought 40 boxes of cheerios for 65 cents each, we were so excited too. We know the feeling, crazy you can get so excited over a sale!!