Thursday, August 21, 2008

Idolized

So I had to add another playlist to my blog... My favorite american idols. I heard "Billie Jean" on my friends blog, and was reminded how much I love David Cook. This is really the first year I have religiously watched American Idol, and I got Tessa loving it too! She would wave her hands and sway along to the music. Anyways, David Archuleta was very good also, but I just loved David Cook (and he's from Missouri)! He can sing anything, every type of song, he just does it all. I had never really heard Billie Jean, but when he sang it on the show, I was awe-struck, it was sooo good. He reminds me a lot of Our Lady Peace, who I just loved a few years back. I would listen to their CD everyday, it was a phase I guess. Anyways, I have no idea what the Idols are doing now, but I am really hoping that Cook does a concert here sometime next year!

No comments: