Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need Ideas

I have a geat new Idea. Well, I think it is a great idea. But I can use some help from other moms. I want to start putting together and selling dress-up kits/trunks. I made Tessa dress up box for her birthday, and she loves it. So, I thought it would be a good idea to sell them. It is really hard to find quality dress-up stuff that doesn't cost an arm and leg. Even walmart sells a kit, but it's like $30 for hardly anything and the reviews have said that it's all really cheap things.

So, with this thought, I need some ideas of what you would like as dress-ups, or what your little kids would like as dress-ups. It's really boy stuff that I have a hard time thinking of, guess maybe cause I only have girls! These are the ideas that I have:
*fairy stuff- wings, tutu's, fairy headpiece
*Wedding- white wedding dress, veil, probably a pair or fancy gloves
*cheerleader- skirt, pompoms
*cooking- apron, oven mitt, perhaps a chefs hat (that may be too involved:)
*animals hoods and tails combos- cat, dog, rabbit, pig, maybe horse
*cowboys- bandana, hat, vest, chaps
*capes- superhero capes, maybe facemasks too

and then I have accessories to chose from:
*hats, scarves, gloves, purses, tiaras (homemade), wands, crowns (like king and queen), boas, glasses, shoes, etc.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Do you think it's a good idea? :) Thanks!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I just need a good case to keep it all in. Like the case they have for Barbi stuff, I need a big one with slots for her shoes and accessories and a place for her dress ups to she isn't constanly dumping out the bin I have it all in now......if you can build it let me know LOL

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea! But I agree with Traci, the biggest thing is having something to put it in.

Sorry, I can't think of any ideas right now but I'll be sure to let you know if I come up with something.