Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just another day...

Today, I went in to get Ashley and found her surrounded by vomit. Yucky. Thankfully, it wasn't anywhere but on her bed, so that is pretty easy to clean up. But it just made me a bit depressed because thats a never a good sign. I was hoping to go up to IKEA today to window shop, but that didn't happen. She only yakked one other time, and thankfully, that was in the kitchen, sitting on my lap facing away from me. So, another realatively easy cleanup. I hope I am not jinxing myself for posting this.
I hope no one else gets anything, I dont' especially care for cleaning up puke :(

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

Knock on wood, but I haven't had to clean any up for awhile! He quick queston, how do you customize your blog's header? I am sick of my boring one!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry she was throwing up, that's never fun. Here's hoping she feels better soon.