Monday, January 25, 2010

MIA

I know that I never blog anymore. Never ever. I am too busy. I also have my 2 assistants that like to "help" on the computer. So, my computer time is pretty much limited to nap times and bedtimes. Maybe an occasional few moments here and there when everyone is preoccupied :) So, when the time does allow for me to go online, I have found a new passion... Craft Blogs...and...Remodeling Blogs. I could spend hours searching these blogs (the first one I saw, which led me to sooo many more is All Things Thrifty, where they like to refinish yard sale furniture... love at first post! Because I always tell Kirk when I buy something from a yard sale that we can always paint it, which I never really do because I am not always super sure on how to do it, but now I am! I had no idea I was missing out on so much GREAT information out there! We just went to Ikea this weekend, and found lots of things we would love to buy, but some are a little out of our price range (actually at this time EVERYTHING is out of our price range :) But (kirk, don't read this:) I found an awesome blog that tells you how to build everything, mostly pottery barn inspired things. I would start out with their queen sized bed with drawers underneath it, so much storage from such unused space. So exciting!

So, that's where I have been, not at the Johnson Crowd, but out searching and loving craft blogs!

And, if Kirk does read all of this, I am pretty sure he is going to cancel our Internet before I have him "helping" me with fun projects! Love you Kirk!

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

We have missed you, but at least you are doing something fun with your time! I really need to get myself to do something like that, because like you, we have no money for NEW things!!!